Wild Seafood Exchange To Be Held In Washington State
Published: March 7, 2011
Updated: March 7, 2011
The annual Wild Seafood Exchange conference will be taking place on Wednesday March 9, 2011 at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Lynnwood, WA.
The conference brings together independent commercial fishermen, restaurants and retailers.
The Wild Seafood Exchange is a one day conference aimed at the independent commercial fisherman who wants to learn about marketing and direct marketing to restaurants, retailers, brokers and seafood buyers.
Highlights of the conference will include:
- Information available on processing and distribution, ship construction financing and other issues.
- Restaurants, retailers, brokers and seafood buyers will explain what they need from sellers.
- Colleagues will discuss their business and share small business case studies.
- Learn about funding sources for business operations, new equipment, vessel repowers and new construciton. State and federal sources, as well as private lending will be discussed.
- Valuable one-on-one round-table discussions with shipyards, direct marketers, funding experts and colleagues.
The conference will take place at Embassy Suites Hotel, Lynnwood, WA from 0900 – 1700 HRS. For registration and all other information please contact Denise Philips at 253-241-1355, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program is produced by Fishermen's News in partnership with Sea Grant
For more information: www.wildseafoodexchange.com
Produced by Fishermen's News in partnership with Washington Sea Grant